~Cute Manga~ Index du Forum

~Cute Manga~
~Manga et tout le reste ^^~

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

How To Make Your Tumblr Posts Appear On Facebook

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ~Cute Manga~ Index du Forum -> Coin "divers" x) -> ~°)Pub(°~
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
lauchdenz
Nouveau membre
Nouveau membre

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 17:23 (2018)    Sujet du message: How To Make Your Tumblr Posts Appear On Facebook Répondre en citant

How To Make Your Tumblr Posts Appear On Facebook
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

The social blog announced today that sharing posts to Facebook would get "a billion times" easier. If you already have your Tumblr linked to Facebook, you'll be get a notification that says, "We've improved Facebook sharing. You can download a Tumblr app for your smartphone or tablet for easier browsing though. This will open a page where you can customise your posts, language, time zone, URL and RSS and social networking feeds, including Twitter. You can remove liked posts by tapping the heart icon on them here. Powered by Mediawiki. 1. Share posts on Tumblr with Facebook to save time. Skip this step on mobile. You may have to try a few different usernames, since some usernames related to you preferred one may already be taken. About Us Terms of Use Privacy Policy Copyright Policy AdChoices . 4 Click Sign up. Chat - Type in a recipient's name followed by a colon (e.g., "Mom:"), enter their dialogue, start a new line, and repeat. 5. Monkey Business Images Ltd/Monkey Business/Getty Images Related Articles 1 How to Look Up a Friend on Tumblr 2 How to Search for Someone on Tumblr 3 How to Link Posterous to a Facebook Business Page 4 How to Put a URL Link on Your Tumblr Page . How helpful is this? Co-authors: 55 Updated: Views:1,324,214 Quick Tips Related ArticlesHow to Find Themes for TumblrHow to Create a Tumblr AccountHow to Get More Followers on TumblrHow to Reblog Something on Tumblr . It can be very annoying and you will lose Twitter followers. EDIT Edit this Article . Quadro From the font to the layout, the Quadro theme is a close tie with the Pinterest pinboard. Click the tab next to the Facebook logo and select your Facebook page. Meringue The Meringue theme also has the same pinboard feel to it. Flag as. 6 Schedule a post for later. 4 Once you get to "Settings," click on your Tumblr page on the left tab. 3 Enter your account information. There may be the occasional advertisement, but everything else should be from the blogs you follow. Submit Already answered Not a question Bad question Other Tips Although this setting automatically tweets all of your Tumblr posts, you can toggle it for specific Tumblr posts if you don't want them to show up on Twitter. Flag as. Can I see the messages I sent to someone on my posts? If not, how then? Answer this question Flag as. Direct Relief is a humanitarian nonprofit with a mission to improve the health and lives of people affected by poverty and emergencies. You can create a post here, or you can create a post from the dashboard 5a02188284
add facebook like button to squarespacefacebook like khong duochow much data will i use for browsing facebook on my phonechannel 13 news facebook privacy snopesfacebook iphone 2.2 1to make a new account in facebookmy facebook app wont load on my iphonecheat the sims social di facebook dengan cheat engine 6.2how to remove suggested posts on facebook appfacebook app redirect to localhost

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 17:23 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ~Cute Manga~ Index du Forum -> Coin "divers" x) -> ~°)Pub(°~ Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation